Dolores,

This is rather old news.  I suffer from RLS as well as PD and subscribe to
both listservers.  Sinemet is not useful in the long term.  After extended
use, there tends to be a "bounce back" of symptoms the next day.  Sort of a
ringing effect.

I don't think anyone is using Sinemet for this purpose anymore.  Permax is
helpful, as is Neurontin and Klonopin.

I am wondering if Requip will have any effect.  I forgot to ask my neuro
when he suggested that I give Requip a try.

                Ron Reiner (50/2)