Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Before I came down with PD, I played piano, and guitar regularly, and to this day I miss not being able to sit down and enjoy the pleasure of
 playing an
> instrument.
>
> Barb Mallut
>
>Dear Barb,

I can sympathise you with having been in music all my life, both as a
musician, record producer and record executive before getting this nasty
little malady (not melody unfortunately). Before my surgery when I was
prone to freezing and bad dyskenesia, my wife always played music to
help bring me out of it, so I am a great believer in music's theraputic
effects.
I used to play the drums but I can't find anyone who misses this aspect
of my past except me.

Regards,

Peter Dawkins