Don, you should stay off the ladder, unless someone is there to hold it!!!
Every time  Vivian goes away, you play. You ever hear the song "The man that
comes around.?
"There's a man who comes to our house evry single day, Papa comes home and the
man goes away..." So when Mama goes away, Don starts to play!!! Best way to
have a light in the shop: get a big quartz floor lamp, it lights up the whole
place, you don't need a ladder!  Also, be careful with the 2X4's they can
cause a lot of trouble!  other advice, put some carpet with foam pad under it,
where you work, it can be used pieces, but it makes it more comfortable, and
if you hit it with your head, it won't crack the floor! (Now I have to duck
and run, like Barb M!!! LOL! [log in to unmask]