> Thank you Alistair for your info on Enada. Unfortunately I am not familiar
> with the procedure of accessing archives as yet and would appreciate more
> details re identifying and locating source.
>
> Jim
>
> Jim Caldwell  <[log in to unmask]>
> Hi Jim
The archives can be found at URLS
http://james.parkinsons.org.uk

http://domino.parkinsons.org.uk/Parkinsons/PARKINSNLog.nsf/1028dd611db443ce80256506004e2894/$searchForm?SearchView

Also a referense to " james " in many of the Web pages will probably
get you there, just in case I have managed to misspell both URLS .
Using Alta Vista search engine should give you more information .
NADH controversy has unfortunately recently led to disagreement on the
list which would explain why there has been little response to your
request as people dont wish to open old wounds . You should find it
all in the Archives , including my unsuccesful attempt to conduct a
survey .

     peace
          Alastair     ( [log in to unmask] )