 vivian i got a bang out of it. was nothing we allredy knew my oxengen is up
and bad at night same with my blood preasur. my heat in bad shows lot scars.
how the can tell by the thing that was but on my chest. may one nero or doc
out there on list can tell us. am not to do any thing that will cause stress
now how can you do that no stress. now all of the test will go to a medial
board. that doese not make sence to me. a diff doc was hear than the first.
told me how the first told him who i had health care with. that is all so
dumb as i do not have health care only med care. so left don't know what
right is doing. claim i owe 15,000.00 to local oxengin co. co said not to
worry. got it wrighting. so there must be some one on the list can give some
advice and how they can do it. now to ken my shop floor i paint their nail
build thing on it got a tree stump about 3 feett tall with a vice on it and
about 30in around so i can move it or sit in my chair. otther with a piece
od rail track on it to help to to some nailind on. ddo have a rug to sit on.
why buy a lifht when it keeps my mind busy and mr. pd away. as i said i love
to do any thing. iy only took me 3 weeks to figure out to do it but i did
it. to me that is what counts. vivian does get very up set with me. but she
know i got to mr don. i just wish you could see my shop. all the things that
helps me. i bet a donat to ciger you would use some of my idies. oh mom is
going to see if she can comp to help spell it will tkake lot of fun you
people trying to what i am spelling eh. my computer room will be carpet and
walls. well see you all.

                          73/26 lima,oh

                          I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                           BEST MEDS FOR PD IS