 when i when to hosp. to learn to walk again told i could dance. they just
laughed. as long as there was music i could dance when music stped i was on
the floor. we learned that about 6yrs ago. i was useing my elec cart to get
aroud. so their must be  some thing to it oh vivian held on to belt i wore
around my waist to help me stand. did we ever got a big hand when we quit
even had some young ladies to ask vivian if they could dance we me i grew up
on a dancee floor. so that migt of helped so some of pwp try danceing

                          I.Y.Q.