Hi Howard Harrington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This is EASY! It's not up to YOU, but to your wife and sister. So long
as you prime them to say "Speak to Howard - I never talk about his
(medication/disease/problems/whatever) whilst he is here to talk for
himself!" you should have no difficulty with it.

Good luck

Jeremy

PS My wife tells people I'm taking up the trumpet. She then says
something like "He can do things for himself, and even if people don't
talk to him, he should be good on the tremolo"!

--
Jeremy Browne - [log in to unmask]
Hampshire, UK