Well Barb, I had some surgery years ago and I asked the doctor if I would be
able to play the piano after it healed and he said yes, of course! I was
really surprised, because I never played before! (OKAY so it's an old joke,
but I could not resist!)   Being serious, I understand how you must feel, not
being able to play after being able to, I just about forgot how, and I often
think I would like to take lessons again to play at least one instrument. I
tried piano, violin, clarinet, and trumpet, and never got really good at any
of them, in fact I never got mediocre!  I guess your right, I should buy a few
extension cords, hook up a few dozen radios, and blast that music!!!
I don't need no stinkin Neighbors!!!!!  KenB