In a message dated 98-01-28 00:25:52 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Appreciating the need for intensive followup, I'd like to
 add some of what is left of my energies to the cause. Please
 enroll me in your Alliance ranks.  I'll try to be helpful.

 Please let me know how I might be of some assistance from
 this Southwestern United States corner called San Diego.

 Herman W. Land >>

Herman: at this time we need to marshall as much support as we can with the
appropriation committees. I would suggest that you an any other list members
willing to help contact Michael Claeys at 1800-850-4726 or e-mail

Mike is with the Parkinson Action Network and PAN has a Cat Program which they
are developing to support the grass roots legislative action

Dale Severance
Alliance Member