peter dawkins wrote:

> I used to play the drums but I can't find anyone who misses this
> aspect of my past except me.

As much can be said for my trombone.  I still take on my piano when
my meds are working optimally (which is getting trickier to
arrange). I'm thinking of trying my hand at composing.  I have in
mind a novelty piano piece, what Zez Confrey would have written if he
had PD, called "Dopey Fingers" - slow music with lots of tremelos and
cluster chords. I also want to write lyrics for a Gershwin-inspired
song which I'll call "Festinatin' Rhythm".

Phil Tompkins