Has anyone tried Orthopedic shoes in an attempt to ease the pain from
curling toes?  If  so, can you give any advice?  THANKS!!

Re Clinton,  this is true, but wouldn't you call into question the
JUDGEMENT of a President who would pull a stunt like that?  And do we want
a Pres. w/ questionable judgement?  Of course these two  women could be
making this all up......Just an observation, I'm not trying to  pick a
fight with you.

Bruce Anderson(52, 3+)
Schooley's Mtn, NJ