Hi Bruce....

A friend with PD loaned me an interesting catalog called "SelfCare."  In it,
there's "foot thingees," (on page 5) made specifically to "stretch toes that
are cramped."   These definitely AREN'T shoes tho and you prolly would never
even wear 'em out of your home.  They're weird looking foam rubber thingees
called "Toe Stretchers."

My friend, Joanne Nelson (known by many of our local L.A. PD List members)
swears by the toe stretchers.  However, it should be noted that I know nothing
about the products in this catalog when it comes to any of their claims, nor
can I vouch-safe for quality as I've never ordered anything from it (just got
the catalog a few days ago).  And of course, I have no financial interest in
SelfCare.

Sooooo... at $28 for the pair, you won't feel like ya were hoodwinked or
robbed if they don't do the job, plus they DO claim all items are guaranteed
for a "life-time" (they don't say whether that's for YOUR life time or for the
PRODUCT'S life time, tho) <wee smirk>.

To order the SelfCare catalog (24 hours a day)

SelfCare
104 Challenger Drive
Portland, TN 37148-1716
1(800) 345-1848