Jim Cordy wrote:

> For those  of  you who couldn't make it through Clinton's
> marathon speech he
> mentioned finding the Parkinson's gene.  We have momentum.

Dear Jim...

I have been very much impressed with the political  job you
and your colleagues have done to date. As one who has been
through the Washington political wars  heading of an
association representing a significant part of the broadcast
industry, I feel on solid ground in commending you for
action above and beyond the usual, for literally
accomplishing theimpossible.

Appreciating the need for intensive followup, I'd like to
add some of what is left of my energies to the cause. Please
enroll me in your Alliance ranks.  I'll try to be helpful.

Please let me know how I might be of some assistance from
this Southwestern United States corner called San Diego.

Herman W. Land

Email: [log in to unmask]