At 08:56 AM 1/31/98 -0500, B.Bruce Anderson wrote:
>Thanks Murray and Barb!.  I'll check out both - the catalog and a
>podiatrist.

  i spent $250.00 for podiatrist shoes and i can not tell you all the i
tried. so for about 20yrs i have been wearing wetern boots with the cut in
front and back. they give me support. and well helps me with my balance.
that is for me. my nero says that is best.cost $300.00 to to $500.00 get
about 5 to 6 yrs out of them. the are only shoe you can where wit suit tux
or dungerrees. and if you figure cost of all the diff shoes you by for this
or that it does not make exspeses.but make very sure they feel good by
waling around in at the store if they don't feel compable don"t get them
cause they do not break in like other shoes eh.

                             IY.Q.