Don, I can't tell you how sorry I am that you are going through so many
struggles.  Wish I could make it better for you and your loving wife Vivian.
I'm one of those rookies you spoke--only diagnosed 4 mo. ago and already taking
about 40 pills a day!  The way I handle it is to try to just get through one day
at a time.  I also try to find humor in it whenever possible.  An example:
there is a country song called "What Really Turns Me On Is The Shake".  I think
it should become the PD anthem!

You have a lot of people who love you in your family, your community, your
support group, your church and certainly on this list.  I have a good feeling
that they, like me are doing a little bit of talking to the "Big Guy in the Sky"
for you!

Your messages are just fine.  I think most of us can make them out pretty
easily.  You have become a real inspiration to me.  You've gone through so
much.  You're like a Timex watch...You can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

Let us know how you are doing,

All my best to you, Vivian and your "babies"

Claudia Goldberg