        Hi List people,    This happens to me a couple times a week and I would be
interested if this happens toyou pwps. Here it is:I am with someone,my wife
or my sister talking to somonelse.They will ask my wife  or sister how am I
doing with my medicine ( or somethong similar). yesterday my wife in I were
in a department storre and happened upon this male friend of ours. I finaly
relazied he wasn't talking to me at all and he didn't want to listen to me.
I have been silent on all these occasions but  I am wondering if I should
take another aproach (especially when they realy don't want to listen to me
like the man yesterday).
i guess I am too much of a Mr Nice Guy. How would you handle it.