Before I begin this joke I will automatically apologize to the male
members of the list!

A doctor was talking to his patient.  He said John, I have some good
news for you and I have some bad news for you.  The bad news is that you
have a brain tumor and it is inoperable.  But the good news is that I
have two brains available for transplant.  The first one is a male brain
for $100,000 and a female brain for $30,000.

John asked the doctor "Why is the female brain so much less expensive
than the male brain?"  The doctor replied "Because the female brain is
used!

Okay, I'm going to go hide in a safe place! <Grin>

Claudia