 I'm Carol Mcleod , a new subscriber to the Parkinson's List . I was dx
last year and
I am 47 . My tremors are on the right side so far . I have a lot of
questions and I'm glad to
have found a place to get some answers . I don't know how fast the
Parkinsons will
progress for me but I am kind of afraid to take the drugs that are
available now . I do take
Eldepryl and of course vitamin e .
 I usually get a blank stare from my doctor when I tell him what's going
on with me . I have
an inner tremor that is not visible , there isn't much info on that . Do
any of you have pain
in your hands , neck and shoulders , or legs ? what about muscle
clenching and twitching
like they have a life of there own ? Do any of you think your cognitive
ability is sometimes
different than it used to be ?
 I have a very supportive family and I intend to do all I can to stay
healthy . Last Fall my husband
and I took a Tai Chi class which was more of a workout than it looks like
. I go to a wholistic
healer , I don't think she'll cure me but it does wonders for my attitude
. I am a master gardener
and when the weather permits I am usually outdoors with my cat . In the
winter I'm in the house
poking around  on the internet  .

Carol Mcleod

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]