Don, don't worry, you'll get through it, it will make things even better than
before.  I always remember the saying, which I don't know who gets credit:
"This too, shall pass."  Sometimes if you keep telling yourself everything is
ok, when it really isn't, you can fool yourself and it really does get better.
Just also keep thinking about all the stuff you will do when the tests and all
are over, and you are laughing and having fun. Also, you have hundreds of us
sending you prayers and good thoughts! :-)