Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - CASLL-L Archives

Thanks for the feedback on linked courses (and don't stop sending it if
you haven't yet.)  It's proving very helpful.  Yes, Russ, I'd like some
of the further information you suggest.

I envision two separate courses with separate instructors working fairly
closely together.  The students in the writing course would be _all_ the
students in the content course, since it isn't supposed to be a remedial
course for the unfixed.  In our pilot this hasn't happened but I think
that this is just an administrative problem.

The long-term goal, of course, is to stick-handle writing right out of
the remedial corner.  Right now everyone at U of C is so confused that
they might not even notice it's happening until it's too late.

Doug