Doug,

I forgot to mention a major aspect of our WID/WAC efforts.  In addition
to links to individual courses, we have a series of courses that are
"generic" Academic Writing courses but linked instead to the major
disciplines: Social Sciences, Humanities, and Sciences.  So students who
want to major in, say Sociology, would take a course called "Academic
Writing in the Social Sciences". How well their choice of writing
courses reflect their eventual choice of majors is one of the things
we're trying to determine.  We suspect that many still choose their
course by how well it fits into their time table.  But it's a start....

Hope your meetinig tomorrow goes well.

Janice