On another note:

I am nerving myself up to take a class of 109 undergrad Communications
students into Connections MOO on March 16, from 9:00 - 11:00 MST (I
think).  I will build a long hallway from the Media_Cafe with lots of
private rooms leading off it so that everyone doesn't end up smunched
together into the same giant conversation.

I've always found MOOs feel rather stupid when most people are actually
sitting in the same computer lab where they could lean over and talk to
each other in person.  Is anyone else using MOOs in class?  Especially
at 9:00 - 11:00 on Mondays MST?  It would be terrific to have some
visitors from another part of the world-perhaps a whole classful of
visitors.

Doug