    Miriam Jones and I (Writing Centre, Univ. of New Brunswick, Saint
John) are working on a resource book for faculty who choose to
identify their courses as WR(writing) courses. This is a book of
selected writing assignments, and syllabi with clearly articulated
writing components, from courses in all disciplines.  These
assignments and syllabi will demonstrate a deliberate use of writing
to promote critical thinking. We are going to introduce and
distribute the book at a workshop at the end of March.

    We are going to include a bibliography.  Does anyone have a good
updated bibliography re writing in the disciplines?  Or even a
suggestion of a book or an article that would be especially good to
include in our bibliography?
    Roberta Lee
Supervisor, Writing Centre
University of New Brunswick, Saint John