Hi everyone,

I'm beginning to get things together for the next Newsletter, which is
supposed to focus on WID/WAC.  When the Inkshed editorial committee
originally proposed this theme for this issue, it was because we were
all curious about how WID/WAC are changing and developing in Canada.  So
far, I've had only one person promise to write anything about it, and
that is from our own CAW director here in Winnipeg.

So here's my question-- are any of your departments doing something
new/different/interesting in WID/WAC?  Perhaps we can start a thread
here and I can summarize it in the newsletter.  I'd prefer if
individuals would volunteer to write short inksheds for their respective
institutions, but a lively thread on CASLL would also be welcome.

Janice Freeman
Centre for Academic Writing
University of Winnipeg