---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 16:54:13 -0500
From: Cynthia Dessen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ACTER opening F1998

ACTER has an opening for the week of Oct. 5-11, 1998. The show is *The
Tempest*, the tour will be between VA and the Chicago area, but we will
consider any school which would be able to take the week. A discount is
possible. At the moment UNC has the week of November 9-15, but we could
take the Oct. week if the November week suited you better(East coast and
NE schools only, as we will be in the Boston area at the time). Please
contact me as soon as possible about these open weeks.

Cynthia Dessen, General Manager, ACTER
919-967-4265 (phone/fax)
ACTER website: http://www.unc.edu/depts/acter/
Mail to: 1100 Willow Drive, Chapel Hill NC 27514