Hi-- if you read Joan Samuelson's  and/or Jim Cordy's testimony to
Congress, you will find they give a brief,non-technical overview of PD.
Perhaps that would give you a base to work from? I would guess, from my own
speaking experience, that most of all the students will be interested in
how PD affects YOU! You could take along samples of your daily meds, if you
take several--that might impress them!  Good luck and have fun--

>I have been invited to speak to a class at the local high school. I would
>like any suggestions as to what to tell them.
>It is a class on human developement. I don't want to be to technical.
>i would be very happy to have some suggestions.
>
>thanks for your help.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 79/8
  Oxford, OH
 * Ask me about the CARE list for*