Charlie:  I have heard several times about older people getting B-12 shots
and finding that the shots helped.  I remember reading someplace reputable
that nutrition can be a problem, especially for older people, and that B-12
shots can be useful for that reason.  I myself was feeling perpetually
exhausted many years back and a friend who had been reading Adele Davis said,
"You need Vitamin B complex."  I began taking it -- a good brand recommended
by a pharmacist -- and that took care of the fatigue.  I also use a
nutritional drink recipe described by Adele Davis, and believe it has helped
a great deal.  Delda White ([log in to unmask])