At 07:04 PM 2/1/98 +0000, Paul wrote:
>Does any know if there is a way to designate where mail goes before you
>open it. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right but it would be great
>if Listserv mail went in one folder and other mail went in another
>folder so it was easier for me and my family to sort out the mail before
>reading it. I run Netscape Navigator 3.0 (Kids machine) and Communicator
>4.0 (my machine).

Paul, I use Eudora Pro, but I think any good mail program will have the
function for which you are looking.  It is called "filter messages" (in
Eudora).  In Eudora Pro it is in the drop down menu labeled Special.
Filter allows you to set up the screening parameters by sender, by title,
by key word or key phrase.  This program will automatically sort the
messages into different files with names you select.  Hope this helps!
                                                                                Peace, John