I just looked and found that netscape mail does indeed have a filter system.
Use the edit drop-down list and choose MAIL FILTERS.  click
Set the if condition to "TO" and "CONTAINS" and "PARKINSN" and the box you want
to direct it to.  Then set another condition if TO does not contain and another
box.

Thanks to those of you who brought the subject up.  It will be valuable in
dealing with the volume of the list and still not neglecting new non list mail.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI