<< Has anyone tried Orthopedic shoes in an attempt to ease the pain from
 curling toes?  If  so, can you give any advice?  THANKS!! >>

The boys were afo's ...but I've seen some of the folks(mainly in the cp/ms
groups) that have "curled toes" find a bit of relief by breaking the "spasm
pattern". They explained to me that by elevating the big toe ...the rest of
the piggies followed suit. The foam wedgit that one of them uses is just a
"home-made" thingamabob (her words :) ...she uses the pedicure foam. (the
thingy that is made of foam that lifts/seperates the toes so that they can be
easily polished and keeps them from "smudging") I hope this helps. At this
time the boys toes don't "curl" ... so it's not something I've personally
done... so I guess this would be "second hand/typed" information. Take care
and best wishes from an Elf iN Tn...Romona