Hey Gang;
What about asking our National Organizations.....the Parkinson
Foundation here in Canada certainly has a mandate to educate the
populace about Parkinson's and most of us are affiliated with the
Foundation through support groups.....

> A thought about copying Ivan's tape. The station probably made a tape of
> the broadcast and it would probably be a high grade. It will be copyrighted
> and thus for Ivan or anybody to copy it would be illegal. Best bet - the
> station sounded very cooperative so hopefully they would give permission to
> copy and might even supply a master, or at least give Ivan permission to
> copy and distribute. Assuming that permission is given, contact the local
> Community colleges or regular colleges, they might have courses in
> communicative technologies and equipment to make copies and hopefully make
> copies at cost. The hairiest part of this is the copyright problem.
> Bob Anibal

I'd like to see someone at least approach the Foundations .... this
might just be their kind of project.

Regards........Murray 53/4
.