--- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:23:17 -0500 (EST)
From: GLLJLL <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Thankful

Attn: P.Jones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~   A warm welcome to you and your remarkable wife from all
of us folks on the Parkinson Information Exchange. I have been a member of
the List for a year and a half and have been deeply moved by many messages
that have been posted here but your's is the first to bring tears to my
eyes.  The love and support and encouragement that you give to your wife
and her determination to not let Parkinson's Disease keep her from enjoy-
ing what you both have always loved to do together sends a touching and
inspirational message to all of us. I find it remarkable that you are both
still skiing at your ages of 66 and 77 notwithstanding the fact that your
wife has PD, and picturing in my mind what you have described about your
recent day of skiing with Doreen is what brought those tears to my eyes.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and I hope you stay with us.
I wish for you and Doreen continued "Happy Schussing".

Regards,

Janice Long (55/20)
Keep Smiling ** Keep Shining!