  vivian laugh how i spell. i said i try fonex like gril she gr that like
howl its girl no gr. just had to let her get her 2 cents in. she does not
infer in any shape or how write things. she just can get back. that what
makes a good cg. makes me do for my self. even she can not make head or
tails of what i write. but is happy that i try. thinks the list has been a
great help for me. today i learened how to spell girl. good day for mr don.
he is on his way back. you all think so? what can go up chimy down but can
down up? I.Y.Q.