How did you get your first job in creative arts therapies?
How would you go about looking for a job?
If you are not a creative arts therapist, would you have any advice to
make a creative arts therapist more viable to a treatment team?

This discussion is open to everyone and anyone, student, academician,
professional, or other interested persons.  I would like to extend a
special invitation to all health professionals (doctors, nurses, social
workers,) to get involved so that we can learn more about each others
prospective fields and roles therein.

If you receive this letter later then 8:00 pm EST (United States),
please note that there will be another chat on Wednesday, the 4th at
8:00 pm EST (United States).

--
                                        Sincerely,

                                        Daniel R. Leopold