--part0_886475237_boundary

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Early Morning Musings
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:13:17 EST

Dear Claudia--
    I've been a lurker since I joined last year, but I felt that your musings
demanded a response from me.
   You are now using a cane;  my caregiver also uses one (polio) and she
has shown me over the years that there isn't much she can't do, in spite
of it.  In fact, I think that because of her positive attitude,  she carries
it
with a certain panache;  she'll bang it on the floor to emphasize  a point
or use it as a pointer, (or beat me on the head if I get out of line) <giggle>
    Also, anytime you need support, just log on; there are so many caring
people.  When I want a lift, I get on and I read about what Ivan has done for
us, I read about what courage and sense of humor Mr. Don has, I read all
the thoughtful insights offered by so many.  I don't have it so bad.
     I'll be glad to listen to you anytime.
     Keep your chin up!
                                      Shel Franklin (60/7)

--part0_886475237_boundary--