Please people, do not think of making video copies by yourselves.
In short order that results in loss of quality as ( n )th generation copi=
es
are made of ( n-1)th generation
copies. Every next copy loses definition and quality.
My experience here in Dallas, Texas, is that there are firms that
specialize in this kind of thing .
They have a large bank of VCR copiers, that work fast and efficient and u=
se
no more tape on the spools as necessary.
Above all, the cost is real reasonable and comparable to the retail cost =
of
videotape cassettes.
I would be surprised if a company like that could not be found in Portlan=
d.
Try the yellow pages.
If nothing can be found I recommend having it done here.

The company I did business with ( and in which I have no interest whateve=
), is:

CopyTapes
4392 Sunbelt Drive
Addison, TX   75248