Sid, Sounds really silly "Mercury causing illnesses", well they thought
that if children in daycare or physician's caring for patients would
wash their hands this could cut back on infections and diseases. It
doesn't sound very silly now. <smile> What I think is happening is
some people will develop allergies to the substance or perhaps the
levels are simply too high for the body to throw off. In either case
less is probably better. Best Wishes, Linda Forrest's Mom