From: Will A. Kuipers <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 02, 1998 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: NEED HELP IN "PUBLICING" IVAN'S VIDEOS

Please people, do not think of making video copies by yourselves.
In short order that results in loss of quality as ( n )th generation copies
are made of ( n-1)th generation
copies. Every next copy loses definition and quality.
My experience here in Dallas, Texas, is that there are firms that
specialize in this kind of thing .
They have a large bank of VCR copiers, that work fast and efficient and use
no more tape on the spools as necessary.
Above all, the cost is real reasonable and comparable to the retail cost of
videotape cassettes.
I would be surprised if a company like that could not be found in Portland.
Try the yellow pages.
If nothing can be found I recommend having it done here.

The company I did business with ( and in which I have no interest whatever
), is:

CopyTapes
4392 Sunbelt Drive
Addison, TX   75248