Dear Phil,

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.  That was very kind of
you.

I do consider myself to be a tak3 charge get it done sort of person.
You're absolutely right, Phil, I do need to develop a strategy to deal
with it with or without the emotional support from my husband.

Others have suggested starting a support group near me.  I like the idea
and will begin working on that soon.

Thanks for your support.  I'm very lucky to have found this list, so full
of caring and wonderful people.

Thanks again,

Claudia