 am a little hurt. vivian only gave me $60.00 dollars for the month. because
i got a new phone and a spelling ace. which i got to learn how to use. so my
keaboard my do better. i use to get &200.00 week when i ran my busses. as
old as i am i don"t think it fair. some body talk me in giveing them
$2000.00 donT know whom it was. you see i trust every body. why steal from
friends. can"t even wright checks. am i only one who believes in people. no
need to lie to a friend. and i want a progam to explain medical terms to me
like musil so on. on rom disk so if some one knows a good one let me know.

                         73/26 lima,oh

                         I.Y.Q. DON&VIVIAN LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                         GOOD DEED  FOR A FELLOW PWP