Hello, friends  -

Diane and I have written back-and-forth a couple of times about her
recent questions about her mum's condition.  With her permission, I'm
sending both lists a copy of her post to me that explains in more detail
what is going on.  Hopefully this will get her more specific answers!

Mary

Dear Mary,

I am worried about my Mum. she is 62 years old and was diagnosed with PP
about
3-4 years ago.

She has been on Sinnemet for that time but recently got really really
bad
dyskinesia.

Her neuro suggested Tolcapone which she has been taking for two weeks
now with
the hope in reducing the Sinnemet.

Since taking Tolcapone she has felt very sick and has vomited twice.

She is to reduce down to 3 Sinnemet.

About a month ago she started hallucinating,seeing things that were not
there.
It was really worrying.

I would be really grateful for any info or help.

Many Thanks

Diane