Just received my copy of Dr. Weil's Self Healing news letter.  The leading
article was on sound healing.  Included with it was either CD's or tapes
that could be ordered  called Sound Body Sound Mind.  In one paragraph
titled Stoke and Parkinson's disease is stated that "rhythmic auditory
stimulation has also been used successfully to treat patients with
Parkinson's disease.  In one compelling anecdote, noted neurologist Oliver
Sacks, M.D., tells of a Parkinson's patient names Rosalie who remained
transfixed and motionless most of each day--except when she played the
piano, at which time all signs of the disease disappeared".  I just checked
out Dr Weil's web page, but I couldn't find the same article.  I thought it
was a interesting article and has been a recent topic of discussion.  Now
all you musicians--get busy.  Nancy B cg for Don 64/14