Mr DON I have a great little program on a floppy for medical terms, I would
sell it for....let me think..$2000!!! JUST kidding, get even for the
snowblower!  I can't believe anyone would cheat you out of money, unless it is
the kids, who don't have to cheat, just ask,! In our family,  mom has the cash
register go KA-CHING! and ALL the money comes out!  If Vivian won't give more
cash, just get a charge card, and like I do, when I see what I like, I say
CHARGE IT!  When I use the Discover card, I get 1 percent back, when I use it,
so I tell the XYL: At the end of the year, you can buy a cruise with the  1
pecent! (She thinks it's a joke, I am not joking!) LOL [log in to unmask]