Here is an precis of an article provided by my online NewsService.
Sorry, I'm too cheap to pay for an article which will be publically
available soon.
                Ron 50/2
Roche Tasmar for Parkinson's disease will be available at end of February
following Jan. 29 approval; indication differs from that of Requip, Mirapex.
ROCHE TASMAR 200 MG T.I.D. REDUCES "OFF" TIME BY THREE HOURS from a
baseline of 5.9 hours, according to data from a U.S./Canadian study
included in labeling for the Parkinson's disease therapy approved Jan. 29.
 [Health News Daily, 819 words]
                                             PAY PER VIEW, $3.50