Hi Don;
I'm sure your memory is not all that bad........you could be like our
poor Mr. Reagen......

They asked him if there had been any sexual trysts while he was
president and he replied I don't remember.   Aren't you being evasive
or taking the 5th. etc. they asked.  Surely you remember the trysts.
No he said, I don't remember being president!!!

>  vivian just got a call from my nero. at 4:45 pm i am to cut back on my
> mirapex. she and the girls are to keep close watch on me for 10 days. i
> wonder mary wort & gingo will help me to remember? open for help. just good
> looking dirty old man I.Y.Q.

Keep smiling Don.........................All the best to you & Vivian

Murray
.