From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Tuesday, February 03, 1998 3:52 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: HI I.Y.Q.

Don, you WILL be okay, you remember more than a lot of us know! Barb, my wife
asked why a phone someone gave us won't work, I said "it needs a cord from the
receiver to the base, and she asked me why does it say "CORDLESS PHONE" on top
and WHY does it have two antennas, if it needs a cord.....I told her I was
tooo busy to check it  out..she just looked at me! LOL. I won't even TALK
about checking the battery, But I am thinking about it! ROFL!  Where's my
SNOWBLOWER? I need it to go to the beach and move the sand back! LOL