At 01:07 AM 2/1/98 UT, Barbara Mallut wrote:
>Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Joao Paulo.... BAD! <giggle>
>
>Hey you... YOU have a good weekend too!  THEM'S ORDERS!
>
>Barb Mallut

  do you mind i made copy of golf joke as my daughter and son in law are
avid golfers. i was had 8 handcapp i am trying to play form elec cart. got
150 yard drive not tto much of a slice. now all i got to do is figure out
how to get on greens and put with one hand. i will deep 6 the joke if you
don't me to pass it around eh I.Y.Q.