------=_NextPart_000_0067_01BD315A.EEE75E80

Spring is in the air!  Here is what I hope is a better and less wordy =
version of what baseball and Spring mean to me.
Spring A Baseball Season

It signals the true start of a new year, returning when the shortage of =
sunlight is in retreat. When all cold climates produces those remaining =
dormant from the dark, dismal reality of a long winter. Thaw in the =
mountains overflow streams of consciousness to awaken our spirits, while =
photosynthesis regenerates our senses with vibrant colors and alluring =
scents. As feelings of hope are rekindled by rays of a strengthening sun =
warming your resolve and relieving any inadequacy perpetuated by a =
winter=92s reclusiveness.

It provides for a clean slate and a fresh start. Another year for an =
impossible dream or a miracle. The excitement and enthusiasm of the =
young and exuberant spawn the mature and wise to feel like youngsters =
again. Memories of early spring afternoons playing catch with our Dads =
guarantee this. Destroying any worries or concerns before they arrive. =
For it is baseball that returns us to our youth each and every year.

Thanks, =20

Greg Leeman 37/6

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01BD315A.EEE75E80

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Spring is in the air!&nbsp; Here is what I hope is a =
better=20
and less wordy version of what baseball and Spring mean to =
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P align=3Dcenter>Spring A Baseball Season</P>
<P>It signals the true start of a new year, returning when the shortage =
of=20
sunlight is in retreat. When all cold climates produces those remaining =
dormant=20
from the dark, dismal reality of a long winter. Thaw in the mountains =
overflow=20
streams of consciousness to awaken our spirits, while photosynthesis =
regenerates=20
our senses with vibrant colors and alluring scents. As feelings of hope =
are=20
rekindled by rays of a strengthening sun warming your resolve and =
relieving any=20
inadequacy perpetuated by a winter&rsquo;s reclusiveness.</P>
<P>It provides for a clean slate and a fresh start. Another year for an=20
impossible dream or a miracle. The excitement and enthusiasm of the =
young and=20
exuberant spawn the mature and wise to feel like youngsters again. =
Memories of=20
early spring afternoons playing catch with our Dads guarantee this. =
Destroying=20
any worries or concerns before they arrive. For it is baseball that =
returns us=20
to our youth each and every year.</P>
<P>Thanks,&nbsp; </P>
<P>Greg Leeman 37/6</P>
<P><A =
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01BD315A.EEE75E80--