At 07:02 AM 2/4/98 -0800, Jeanette Fuhr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

-snip-

>I have to say REQUIP has improved my mood, my night rest but my concern is
>the EXTREME drowniness I experience right after lunch and after the 1pm
>dose of REQUIP to the point I just have to nap and set the alarm so I can
>take the SINEMETCR @2:oopm.  Luckily, I am not teaching this semester so I
>have made sure to be where I can nap, if needed.

I often experience the same drowsiness at the same time of day.  BTW, I am
not on Requip.  I do suggest that your two CR's, taken whole and alone,
would not cover your requirements for the full day.  The seven hour
interval in the morning is substantial, a longer period than the  pill is
normally intended to cover.

Others on this list can speak far more authoritatively to this point than
I.  I defer to their judgement, and hope that you will get definitive
advice from one of us.

>I see neuro on 2/16/98.  Should I try to call my neuro......the nurse line
>takes a message and I can't talk to a real person, or is this just par for
>a neewby who is trying to get drug dosages in line with her own bodies'
>needs.

Jeanette, if you feel that you want to talk to your neuro for any reason,
call him/her, don't let the nurse line stop you, and don't take no for an
answer.  Because you follow this list you will be able to ask more
intelligent questions than you otherwise might have, questions that may be
hard for the neuro to answer, questions that might not even occur to the
'average bear.'  So what?  You are paying him and you deserve a prompt and
correct answer.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness