At 11:12 AM 2/1/98 EST, Barbara Brock wrote:
>Dear Delores and others who've written about this-
>
>I, was delighted that Clinton even mentioned PD.
-snip-
>If you want to write the white house to thank him for his support of
continued
>scientific inquiry into Parkinson's and gently clarify that this new gene
only
>affects a small minority of people, you may write him at:

Barb, I concur that the fact that the president mentioned PD was a coup in
itself, whether he was correct in what he said or not.  Sure, it would have
been better if he what he said sounded informed, but there are those among
us who think he's having enough trouble with being factual nowadays.

However, I suspect that his office would be more likely to receive e-mail
were it addressed to

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness